How To Play:
- Print this page and match each person to the correct accomplishment they have achieved.
- Use the list of accomplishments below and match them to the correct person.
- You can also simply write it out on a piece of paper if you'd like.
- Once you have made all the matches bring it in to All Pro Sports Academy.
- You will receive 5 FREE TOKENS for bringing your answers and 10 FREE TOKENS if you get them ALL CORRECT!!!!!!
- 1 answer sheet per family please.
|A. Paul Gibson||#|
|B. John Habyan||#|
|C. Tom Migliozzi||#|
|D. Scott June||#|
|E. Keith Fasciana||#|
|F. John Andruskiewicz||#|
|G. Eric Strovink||#|
|H. Megan Pfaeffle||#|
|I. Mike LoPipero||#|
|J. Ted Kochenmeister||#|
|K. Glenn Davis||#|
|L. Tim Layden||#|
|M. Al Desiderio||#|
|Accomplishments - match to correct person|
|1. Pitched in New York State tournament as an 8th Grader|
|2. Roommate of "Wild Thing" Mitch Williams|
|3. Has just 1 loss in 4 years of coaching @ Sagamore Jr High|
|4. Coached High School team to New York State Championship|
|5. Led team to 2 straight league titles first 2 years of coaching|
|6. Holds his college's RBI single season record and (Pitch)strikeout record|
|7. Went 5-5, 3HR and 12 RBI's and roommate was Orioles Steve Kline|
|8. Won a League title freshman year and ECAC title his senior year|
|9. Coached High School team to 10 league titles|
|10. 2005 LI Sports Hall of Fame Inductee|
|11. College roommates with major leaguers Ben McDonald and Russ Springer|
|12. Struckout 20 of 21 batters in 1 High School Game|
|13. MVP in his 2005 college alumni game|